1) Chilled Milk Shake with Sharbat Rehan
- Chilled Milk- 1½ cup
- Basil seeds- ½ tbsp soaked in ¼ cup water
- Sharbat Rehan- 2 to 3 tbs
- Cardamom powder- 2 pinches or whole cardamom
- Chopped some mixed dry fruits – 3 tbsp (almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios,
- Soak basil seeds in a bowl of water for 10 to 15 minutes till they have
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Add Sharbat Rehan syrup according to your sweetness prefrence.
- Adding cardamom powder is optional, it gives a nice aroma to the milk.
- Pour this blend of milk in a glass and your Sharbat Rehan chilled milk is ready
to be relished on a hot summer day