Sharbat Rehan with Ice-cream
This Sharbat Rehan Ice Cream is a smooth, rich, velvety and delicious treat which is so full of dreamy rose fragrance.
- Egg yolks -6
- Sugar – 125 grams
- Full cream milk – 350 ml
- Heavy cream – 250 ml
- Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
- Rose water – 2 teaspoons.
- Sharbat Rehan – 2 tablespoons
- Whisk sugar and egg yolks until it is thick.
- To a pan, add the cream, milk, and vanilla mixture and heat.
- Slowly add the dairy mixture and egg mixture and whisk continuously.
- Add to this the rose water and Sharbat Rehan and whisk.
- Chill in an ice bath.
- Churn in an ice cream maker.
- Freeze this for at least for four hours before serving.
- Garnish with some Gulkand and serve.