Watermelon Sharbat Rehan Ice Lolly
Sharbat Rehan Ice Lolly is an easy and delicious frozen summer treat made with 3 ingredients in 5 minutes!
- Seedless watermelon– 1½ cups
- Sharbat Rehan – ¼ cup
- Falooda seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Water – ½ cup
- Soak the falooda seeds in water for about 30 minutes till they double in size.
- Blend the watermelon and Sharbat Rehan.
- Drain the water off the falooda seeds and add it to the watermelon mixture.
- Add this watermelon puree into your desired ice lolly mold and freeze for approximately four hours before serving.